View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 11:23 AM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I would beg to differ. People are getting hot and adamant about the fact the Chiefs gotta land him. Man, I just don't see it. His tape isn't bad but it's not special and there are so many options at Safety, some that are better. They have some options already on the team, and you've got Tre Boston out there begging for work.

It's not that big of a priority when we only have like 3 DE's and none of them are ideal, ya know? But the main point is the Adderly tape is solid, but not special. Lets relax.
It's just that literally every time I run a mock, he's the best player available at what I would call a position of need.

The second tier CB's all make it into our 2nds, some good DE's are always there in our 2nds.

It rarely falls to where there's a guy that's any better in that range is all. And paired with HB, that's a pretty great safety combo.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.