View Single Post
Old 07-31-2019, 01:22 PM   #1683
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
3rd rounder that we moved up to get. I mean 76th overall ain't nothin'.

The Achilles hurt him badly; he was never a guy that could get in/out of his breaks worth a damn and it only seemed to get worse after the achilles. He was truly valuable for us in 2016 but in '17 and '18 he was either hurt or along for the ride. In '15 he was an afterthought.

You're not always gonna do better than that with a 3rd rounder, but that's kinda the baseline of what I would say is a tolerable pick. I agree that 'bust' is a little strong, but it's not a pick that we really advanced the squad with either.

Nelson was taken later, takes FAR more heat here and was significantly more valuable to the Chiefs over his time here.
I wasn't really a Conley fan, but he was just fine for where they took him. Ultimately, same goes for Nelson.

A bust would be a Russell that didn't even make it out of ****ing training camp.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote