Thread: 1st round pick
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 03:52 PM   #4
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I like how the question was phrased.

Because man does it make the answer easy.

This team needs an infusion at DE in the worst way. More than any other position on the roster and in my mind it isn't even close. And we've found all kinds of late talent in the defensive backfield so I'm confident that Veach and co can find another CB to coach up or steal in the 2nd day who can be a viable replacement for Ward.

But you don't find pass-rushers late very often. The physical traits that need to exist to do it well are just so damn rare that they jump out at you and those are first round guys.

In real life, the answer is harder as Duncan has touched on the issue - in all reality, the BPA won't be a DE, so do you reach on a project or take a different position? That's a close question.

But if I had my druthers and the BPA is a DE, I'd absolutely race to the podium with a smile on my face.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote