View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 12:15 PM   #32
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
I want to thank DenverChief for posting those videos. I wanted to know more about this but I tapped out on Pat 45 seconds into the clip. The man sounds like an 1980's wrestler monologuing.
The videos are useful for getting the concept, but note that the NFL's version isn't exactly the same as the XFL's. Pat's video lays out the specifics.

That said, I'm guessing that this will be a "give it a try in preseason" kind of thing anyway, and I doubt that we'll see this actually implemented in full this year. A change this major could require a lot of tweaks.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.