View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 12:58 PM   #202
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
This was week ago. We signed seals Jones and Watkins and D Rob. Yes we do need another WR but I’d look towards rounds 2 and 3 for that. We need a CB and a LB as the biggest needs
And despite all of that, if one of:

Ruggs
Jefferson
Higgins
Lamb

Were to fall to 32, it would be awfully hard for KC to pass up that type of talent.

I don't see any way Jeudy falls (nor really Lamb or Ruggs) but Jefferson or Higgins could be there.

That's talent so good - and so much better than they're likely to be in position to draft themselves for years yet - you can't pass it up, IMO.

Plus, Watkins and Robinson are one-year solutions at this point.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote