View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 09:59 PM   #27130
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I'll be honest, I don't think it's unreasonable that Patrick Mahomes is not the best player in the NFL. He's clearly the most VALUABLE player, but he may not be the best. I agree he's definitely Top 5 or Top 10 but I can certainly see the argument for making it with other players especially based on flawed analytics like PFF uses.

The best player in the NFL could be a fullback, but his impact on the game is no where near as high as even an above average WR. What I would gauge it on is how much better are you than your peers at that specific position.

I think you can make a case for Aaron Donald, Michael Thomas, Patrick Mahomes, or Stephon Gilmore.

It is simply our bias showing, yet again. Sports fandom is so interesting and such an amazing display of unchecked bias.
I can't even....
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote