View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 08:44 PM   #564
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post

This week, on Jerry Springer, we find out who the Cincinnati Bengals will select with the 111th pick in the draft. We'll ask our panel of transvestites to come up with their picks.

Wait a minute. There seems to be some disagreement. Two teen moms are now on stage, each advocating for the same player. What's going on?

It's becoming clear that it's going to be a lineman. She's on stage. No, wait. She's just going to announce the pick.

The Cincinnati Bengals select Bobby Evans, OT, Oklahoma.
I figured Jerry would make an appearance.

I wonder what his “thoughts” are on the pick?

I think the Bengals get a lot of value here with Evans. Solid pick.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.