Thread: Movies and TV MCU Phase 4 Trailer
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 01:33 PM   #36
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
This has been the plan all along. We saw how Monica Rambeau obtained her powers in WandaVision while Ms. Marvel has been in the works for years as well.

From my understanding, Marvel is focusing on the next generation of superheroes, including Ms. Marvel, Wanda's children, Kate Bishop, Iron Heart's Riri Williams and so on.

I heard some talk of doing a West Coast/East Coast Avengers team but I haven't heard anything about it moving forward quickly.
So essentially Marvel is banking their future on catching lightning in a bottle twice while steering down a much more pronounced SJW route? Good luck with that.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.