Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 12:57 PM   #773
It Goes On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Comics are pretty convenient these days, since you can purchase them in digital format. There's subscription services you can get too. Or if you're a pirate, you can find pretty much every comic ever made fairly easily. I use an app called ComicRack which organizes all the comics and let's you navigate and read them. At that point, I'd suggest looking up some comics sites for recommendations on what order to read them in. Because that can get super confusing. Comic runs are structured weirdly, and there's a huge web of interconnectivity between the comics and characters that gets real complicated. Like if you want to read the full Infinity War comic series, you end up reading The Infinity War run plus parts of New Avengers run plus parts of Avengers run.
Marvel Unlimited, I think, does a pretty good job of ordering them like that. I read through Civil War, and it spanned about 10 different actual series, and if you looked in the right place, MU had it where as you finished one, it took you to the appropriate next issue that it was important to read. However, i found out not all sites agreed, and was looking at an ordered list on another site that was taking me in a different direction. It does get confusing, though.
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.