View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 05:14 PM   #4
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I really like this draft and feel that the picks themselves provide KC with the best opportunity to win big in 2019. Hate to give up the 2020 1st, but if they think they can get star player by trading that pick, that’s fine with me because they’re hard to find later in the draft.

Is Ferrell physically gifted enough to be a star pass rusher though? That is the question. He is smart player for sure. And I do think pass rusher will be their #1 priority on draft day given their current depth chart.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote