Thread: Football Terrell Suggs Arrested
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 02:57 PM   #73
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
OK hear me out on this one.

Don't go to Starbucks. It’s a ridiculously overpriced hipster shithole with mostly reeruns working there.

Surely your town has a local coffee shop.

Wait I forgot to ask if you have a man bun. NTTIAWWT.
I rarely do anymore. Most of the the time it’s either Foxtail or Zsa Zsa’s if don’t make it at home, which are both local places in Orlando. They have Cuban coffee there, which is way better than anything served at Starbucks. The only time I happen to go to Starbucks anymore is every now and then when I’m at the airport because I travel for work.

And no self respecting man should ever wear a ****ing man bun. That’s some shit I’d expect some soccer fan to wear.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.