Thread: Round 1 targets
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 11:08 AM   #56
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I honestly don’t see a DB in the 1st. It’s already the strength of this defense and they’ve shown the ability to find guys on days 2 and 3.

If the safety group were better at the top, I could maybe see a versatile safety there, but there doesn’t even look to be a sure 1st rounder in the entire group.

With that said, I almost added Jevon Holland because I could see him possibly ending up a 1st when it’s all said and done, but that’s about it.
I think they'll be looking for somebody to replace Sorenson soon. A DB/S in that mold.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.