Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 09:54 AM   #40147
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
I like the guy too. Nobody needs to tell me he's a good guy - I know he is. We've literallybeen going at it for decades. He has toned it down a lot from the early days. But every once in awhile the old Mule Tool in him resurfaces. That's when I like to remind him how much Denver SUCKS. It's all in jest.
And I take very little of the comments seriously… it’s all good, but not sure my most recent comment was PA worthy.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote