Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 09:45 AM   #40146
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
I like MHM. I mean, i get you hate the donks. I do too. I mean i freaking HATE them. They cheated in ‘97 and ‘98 and were penalized for it but still got the SBs. Elway is a douche. Then losers like kramsrectum and knowmo spout so much crap. But, MHM seems cool. Ill be honest, when we went through the Haley, Herm era and sucked, i spent more time in the woods and didnt watch quite a few games. Why would he? They suck, have no chance of the playoffs as he mentioned. He doesnt want to waste his time watching crap if theres something better to do. I respect that. People that watch every game of a shitty team and then get upset about the shitty game are not very bright. I think you obsess with him too much. Hes one of the good guys.
I like the guy too. Nobody needs to tell me he's a good guy - I know he is. We've literallybeen going at it for decades. He has toned it down a lot from the early days. But every once in awhile the old Mule Tool in him resurfaces. That's when I like to remind him how much Denver SUCKS. It's all in jest.
TEX has disabled reputation