Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2021, 09:37 AM   #40143
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
It's your shtick. Been doing it for decades. Then when u get called out, you do exactly what you're doing now - Divert and try to turn the tables. It's your P/A issue, not mine. Do your own research.
I like MHM. I mean, i get you hate the donks. I do too. I mean i freaking HATE them. They cheated in ‘97 and ‘98 and were penalized for it but still got the SBs. Elway is a douche. Then losers like kramsrectum and knowmo spout so much crap. But, MHM seems cool. Ill be honest, when we went through the Haley, Herm era and sucked, i spent more time in the woods and didnt watch quite a few games. Why would he? They suck, have no chance of the playoffs as he mentioned. He doesnt want to waste his time watching crap if theres something better to do. I respect that. People that watch every game of a shitty team and then get upset about the shitty game are not very bright. I think you obsess with him too much. Hes one of the good guys.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote