View Single Post
Old 12-23-2019, 11:19 AM   #26049
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I’ll say this... I thought Collinsworth and Michaels did a nice job of softening the blow for Bears fans without going too over the top.

They stretched some things to make it look not as bad, but they didn’t act like Trubisky could get to where Mahomes is, IMO.

I see a lot of parallels between Aaron Rodgers and Alex Smith, actually. With the parts being obvious.
My boss is a Tech grad and a Bears fan. I don’t envy his situation knowing the Bears completely blew it. I am convinced they would have won the championship last year with Patrick. That Chicago defense was phenomenal last year.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.