Thread: Home and Auto Tesla Cybertruck
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 08:28 AM   #43
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
He managed to price something near half the price of his cars, which in the normal world cost twice as much as a car.

When something is too good to be true.......

If it truly has a body that can’t be dented why aren’t normal manufacturers using that skin?

This pickup has small penised weekend warrior written all over it.
To be fair, Dad bought a 19 Chevy half ton and it very much has the small penised weekend warrior feel to it too. Not as bad as this, but it’s got a pretty soft suspension (even though he doesn’t have much in it, seems pretty flimsy going down county roads (it may not be. We’ll see), and the bed is kind of wonky too (he doesn’t have a toolbox in it yet), and it too is pretty ugly IMO.

I’d be open to it. I can run up pretty close to 250 miles in a day, but I’d be down if it can holdup.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote