Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 02:47 PM   #3179
I could of gone pro

I haven't seen it yet, the Beatles movie "Yesterday". I follow Mark Lindsey the singer of Paul Revere and the Raiders. He just wrote this about the movie.

Just got out of the theatre after seeing Yesterday. Wow. [No spoilers in my post, but can’t guarantee what’s in replies.]

1. Kate MacKinnon as the sleazy manager is great
2. Scary movie - he signs with 🔥 Universal 🔥
3. Label meeting is very Spinal Tap-ish, perfect
4. Why didn’t *I* think of using oversized rubber gloves for recording hand claps?
5. Not what I expected, in a good way
6. Lots of laughs and lots of poignancy. Bring a tissue
7. You know it’s a good movie when the audience is singing along with the song running with the credits
8. As we headed towards home, we were relieved to see that there was still a Beatles Channel on Sirius
9. GO

For those who don't know 60's music, here's Paul Revere and the Raiders featuring Mark Lindsey Live on Ed Sullivan, Mark is the singer.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli