View Single Post
Old 04-09-2021, 05:16 PM   #127
Supporter

Good discussion in here.

I really enjoy the sarcastic banter. That stuff is pretty right. Which there was precisely 0 seconds of in the last episode.

I wasn’t having too much trouble with the continuity/broke hero/just why shit.., until I read this thread

I don’t dig the boat/sister storyline either.

I was pretty down with the heavy ass guilt/mental health/struggle stuff they were dealing out in the first episode. It wasn’t what I wanted, but it was pretty good.

I think the thing is we are like 2.5 hours in and it has just been a hodgepodge of story lines they hit hard and then forget about for awhile. Which I think ultimately boils down to the pacing being bad.

Stuff I think is pretty decent that have just abandoned.

-the government sabotaging Sam.
-Sams missions - if they weren’t going to include anymore of it why did they spend a whole episode on them?
-Bucky dealing with the guilt.
-Bucky trying to fit in with real people. The dating thing was really good.
-I’m not really into it but if you’re going to focus on FauxCap, I need more than 45 seconds in a week.

I think it’s just a matter of bad pacing. There is a big difference between what prime GOT did vs this. It’s just kind of disjointed because they’re trying to cram too much shit in because they think ZOMG WR HAVE 7 HOURZ.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.