View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 07:16 PM   #122
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I don't need them to be though provoking either. I liked Iron Man 3.
I definitely had thoughts that were provoked by Iron Man 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The plot has to be interesting somewhat.

There's nothing interesting here. I don't give a **** about Sam's shrimpin' boat.

It's like asking me to care about Aunt May being evicted unless she sells Peter's comic book collection.

The Captain America doppleganger storyline is slightly interesting and they managed to make it not completely racist, which is where I thought they were going with it, but there's nothing interesting for them to team up to fight.

I do enjoy the jokes. The Hobbit joke was funny.
The shrimp boat thing was a little odd but I do like them at least attempting to fill in the gaps of the missing 5 years for the people that were dusted.

Baron Zemo was a good addition but I think adding Wakanda to the story now seems like it's getting a little too bloated but I'll see where it goes. I assume Sharon Carter was a one-off but she's another one they threw in there.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.