View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 09:01 AM   #121
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Probably why I like it. I don't need comic book movies to be thought provoking. Give me some good fight scenes.
I don't need them to be though provoking either. I liked Iron Man 3.

The plot has to be interesting somewhat.

There's nothing interesting here. I don't give a **** about Sam's shrimpin' boat.

It's like asking me to care about Aunt May being evicted unless she sells Peter's comic book collection.

The Captain America doppleganger storyline is slightly interesting and they managed to make it not completely racist, which is where I thought they were going with it, but there's nothing interesting for them to team up to fight.

I do enjoy the jokes. The Hobbit joke was funny.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.