View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 09:59 AM   #30
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

The worst PTSD I ever saw was a friend of one of my buddies that I met a couple of times - he had been a combat medic with a SEAL team, so on top of being a medic he had some SEAL training. He saw some serious action but wouldn't talk about it. He was a little guy, but in peak physical condition and very intense, and holy shit anything could set him off. I liked him; he was a really nice guy underneath all that damage. As I said before I only met him a couple of times, and never had a chance to get close to him.

Despite his qualifications he couldn't hold a job; something would always happen to trigger his temper and he'd get whacked. He drifted from place to place, until he finally killed himself a couple of years ago. Either he never tried to get help or it just didn't take. Such a waste.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.