View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 06:17 PM   #71
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Zillow is shady as ****. Their values fluctuate worse than bitcoin. When you list your house on there- all buyer calls get funneled to an agent that is paying them for advertising. Then the agent pushes them to their own listings.
This is not true. I have sold 3 properties on Zillow. I had them respond by email, and I had a sign in the front yard with my number and a flyer. Most who use Zillow drive by first and then get a flyer and serious buyers call you direct. I've sold the properties all in less than a month. Others disagree, but I used an appraisal and discounted 2-3% if they had no realtor. The appraisal cost between $350 and $450 and give immediate credibility to the price. Selling a property on your own is not very hard these days if you have an financial background and have an excellent handout that walks a buyer through the process with their lender. Lender's don't mind because they know the customer has more room for LTV.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.