View Single Post
Old 11-18-2019, 06:04 PM   #70
MVP

I had a mmillionire in the packaging business who was helping to buy a house for his daughter who got blown out of shape with a negotiation within 4 hours of closing clause. He told is daughter not to sign it, she told me to send it to their agent and later signed it, Dad appeared at closing, try his bullshit, "you have to sell so we will take about $5 discount and was promptly presented with a 15% increase in price and the deposit becoming non refundable if negotiations occurred at the closing table.

I gave him $5K discount and his daughter gave me a $22K void of contract settlement in return. He was happy saving his daughter $5K, she was happy getting what she wanted and I grinned for 15 straight at te dickhead without laughing. The Dad forgot telling me this at his his grand daughters BDay party 3 years earlier.

Having a renter who was eager to move into to my next house was my answer to negotiating.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.