View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 12:15 PM   #66
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Well then thing about the realtor is that she is my good friend's step mom. We have known her for many years. But we have never used her services until now. She does co-own the real estate agency from what I understand. She has been doing it for a long time. In the process of getting our new home I have seen a lot of good from her using her experience in this field. So, I do have some trust in her. But I just don't know that her asking price rec. was in the right place.
Don't be afraid to hurt some feelings. We went with a "mom of a friend" realtor when we sold a few years back. We also felt her listing price recommendation seemed low, but we went with it because we just figured she knew better. It turns out that after we did some actual research, her and her co were known for underpricing to get high volume of sales. I figure we missed out on at least $10k, but it was our fault for not do the research up front.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.