View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 10:19 AM   #63
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
If you are selling it on your own, I found they are valuable to have. I got an appraisal on a foreclosure after it was finished that I sold. I listed on Zillow. I shared the appraisal with the interested buyers and told them what a real estate commission 7% would be and that I would give them 3% off the appraisal if they bought direct. I ended up selling it this way. The new appraisal for the loan came back $500 higher. It was a win win for both and I sold the house very quickly this way. You can use zillow comps and have the same strategy, however, an appraisal done within 30 days for $395 turned out to be a good investment as it added immediate credibility to the value.
Zillow is shady as ****. Their values fluctuate worse than bitcoin. When you list your house on there- all buyer calls get funneled to an agent that is paying them for advertising. Then the agent pushes them to their own listings.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.