View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 10:08 AM   #62
The Freeze!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
I'm sure Realtors wish Zillow would just disappear. It's a worthless website that only creates problems for them.
from a purely "data" perspective yes.... but from a generating a conversation stand point.. its nice. Since unless your a realtor you don't get access to MLS.

I enjoyed looking at it because when we sold our house i was able to see what in our neighborhood was up for sale and i could see how we stacked up against the comp. for example some homes had dated kitchens and maybe a bigger backyard but ours was full of mature trees since we backed up to an old farmer hedge row. Thus, we were able to highlight some things that we knew other homes didnt have. its all a process and i HATE moving. Sold our home in Olathe... roughly 2400 sq ft without the basement which if finished would have added another 800 sq ft or so. were building in Dallas (moved for a great job opportunity) and getting almost double the sq ft (around 4300 total) and only paying 30k more than we sold our house for. its all about location and timing .... and gosh dangit i DO NOT want to have to move again. that was my second family relocation..that first was from Gardner, KS to Munich, Germany....sorry i digress.
xbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellixbarretx 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli