View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 10:38 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Taking a TE in the top 10 automatically makes him one of the highest paid players at his position in the league. I wouldn't be interested in that.

If I was trading to the top 10? It's for Alt. I'm not really sure it's even a question or a close call.
I thought the same thing as well. And we need a LT to protect mahomes, and would be a cap savings for that draft position vs TE for top 10.

Although…chiefs did trade up to 13th to draft Tony Gonzalez and that worked out well.
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.