View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 06:02 AM   #356
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
You mean to tell me you havent seen the holy grail of Bigfoot footage? In 1967, a known conman captured the most famous footage of Bigfoot on his very first night after he set out to find it. It's the only footage ever captured.
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
This is the most interesting interview I've ever heard. If you DO believe in Bigfoot it will probably change the way you view them. I don't know if I'll ever go into the woods again!

This is long but well worth the watch.

That's 2 hours of your life you will never get back...
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.