View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 03:05 PM   #18
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Given or received? I was able to back into a ranking of who has given the most thumbs, but it annoyingly would require me to download the whole damn post table to look at received.

(I really need to learn SQL...)
There's a menu in the admin page for it where it'll rank users by total rankings, positive, or % positive..... but, I just realized those are for rankings given, which makes much more sense. Two people are at over 10k each, which really didn't seem right for rankings received.

(and I might be able to help with SQL, but I don't use it enough these days to be amazing at it)
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote