View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 03:04 PM   #17
Kind of a mod

#6-#9 with 32 thumbs up:

Bet you can guess who this is directed toward:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Unlike your kid, I bet that pit is up to date on all its vaccinations.
Probably good life advice:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur View Post
You could start by not being an asshole.

But no, it's probably someone else's fault.
Man, we were fired up about the Titans game. This is the third one on the list referencing that game:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
This our ****ing year you stupid bastards.

When the Titans convert a third down I don't want to see anyone bitching in the game thread.

I want you to think about how Frank Clark is going to face **** Ryan Tannehill on the next snap.

Our ****ing legend began in the summer when the media tried to **** Tyreek Hill.

We didn't go through all this shit just to not win the Super Bowl.

This is going to be the greatest ****ing 30 for 30 of ALL TIME and we're going to have the most badass AMERICA'S GAME special ever, with Mahomes gravely stupid voice talking about his knee popping out and then slinging shit everywhere.

AND I'M GONNA GET 500,000 VIEWS ON THE LORD OF THE RINGS PARODY FROM IT ALL

This has always been our goddamn destiny since we drafted Mahomes and WE'RE GONNA DO THIS ****ING SHIT THIS YEAR!!!!!!

AND **** ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE!

****!
More love...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
OMG shuuuut the **** up
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote