Thread: Football Jason Kelce Retires
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 08:24 PM   #61
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I tried to watch, but I couldn't make it farther than a few minutes.

I don't know why, but things like this, seeing someone I like, being so torn up, and emotional, makes me emotional. I just couldn't keep watching.

I know he is probably going to a Fox studio show, because of the NFC, but I wish he would join ESPN or FS1.

Man, wouldn't he be a great addition to First Things First? Hopefully we would never have to see or listen to the human equivalent of white milk, known as Mangini, ever again. Unfortunately, apparently Nick and Mangini are so close they watched the SB together.
Networks changed last year. They all cover both conferences now.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.