Thread: RB's.
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 09:37 AM   #103
Veteran

This draft looks super deep to me. If we compare previous drafts, think about when we drafted CEH, how does he compare to Blake corum? Wouldn’t you pick corum over CEH? Corum has production and is a better athlete. I point this out because of the depth of this draft. I don’t necessarily want corum but I wouldn’t be upset with the pick at all. I wouldn’t be surprised if corum fell to the early third round. guerendo is a better value in the 4th or 5th and I love his upside with his size and speed in our offense.

Corum clocked 21.1 on the gps and is built thick like CEH. He’s faster. Take a look at this.

https://twitter.com/RAanalytics/stat...s-his-speed%2F
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.