Thread: RB's.
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 06:46 PM   #99
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
What about Braelon Allen rb Wisconsin? It looks Guerendo got stuck behind him there?

Allen is a freak.

Made Bruce Feldman's 2023 Freak's List - ranked #34. He wrote "Last year he made it on the strength of his power-cleaning 406 pounds and clocking a 1.49 in his 10-yard split. He benched 365. Allen has bulked up 10 more pounds to 245 now. “I’m bigger, but I am leaner now,” Allen says. “I went from 11 percent body fat to 8 percent this offseason. I’m definitely faster now.”"

Allen squatted 600 lbs also and clocked at 20 mph on the gps. And most sites have his 40 at 4.4. He’s got plenty of production at Wisconsin. And he’s super young at 20 years old.
Man, I’m surprised this guy isnt being talked about more. He’s huge AND fast AND has zero fumbles AND averages almost 6pc AND shows patience & shiftiness & runs through dudes.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.