View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 10:24 PM   #21
MVP

pellet smokers are like automatic trannys. Just because most people buy the automatic doesn't make them better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I mean do what you want, but honestly, sometimes it’s nice to turn out Q that is maybe a notch down from your best cook on the stick burner, but turn it out while you’re busy and don’t have to babysit.

Besides there are pellet rigs in competitions, so don’t let the naysayers dissuade you without trying.

Throw a butt on there and see what happens.

Malcom Reed from the link above and Meat Church BBQ YouTube channels smoke a lot of stuff on pellets. I’m sure there are a million other channels as well.

Give it a try, if you don’t like it no harm no foul, but definitely try it. It’s super easy. And I fully acknowledge that for some dudes the joy is in the process, but convenience has value.

Last edited by cooper barrett; 05-09-2021 at 11:42 PM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.