View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 09:38 AM   #198
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
One of the best qualities Andy Reid has is his ability to maneuver his play designs to isolate his playmakers into single coverage.

He’s going to use a ton of 12 personnel and empty sets to get this guy against a LB and it’s going to be awesome.

This is a perfect fit for Gray to make an impact immediately. Tyreek and Kelce will garner so much attention that defenses can’t possibly give all 3 players double coverage
I think we're going to see Powell used creatively as well. He has some very specific physical traits that set him apart from the other WR's on the roster. It will all be about how quick these guys pickup the Andy Reid playbook. Not a simple task but one I'm sure these guys are chomping at the bit to do.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote