Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 12:45 PM   #142
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Oh that's right, Nero was dragged backwards in time by the red matter black hole, and goes on to destroy Vulcan as revenge for Spock failing to save Romulus. Or something like that. I need to watch the first Trek again. I can barely remember the Kelvin timeline at this point.

And then you've got all the potential paradoxes to deal with. It hurts my brain.
Just apply the Infinity Gauntlet rules that the past of this particular universe cannot be changed but rather a new reality is being born with time travelers going into the past, and everything falls into place. Maybe. I think.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.