Thread: Wr round 1
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 07:36 AM   #30
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
With it looking like a real possibility that we lose both DRob and Watkins thought this was a topic worth discussing again.

If somebody like Tee Higgins, Laviska Shenault, or Brandon Aiyuk falls to us, would you take them?

I think WR class is so strong that there’s likely going to be a guy there that is BPA.
If we really love one of those prospects and think they will be elite, I think we should consider it. Unless we believe another position will make that much more of an impact.

Because the luxury of this being a deep WR class is that you can still get someone later. Same with the RB position. It just depends on how much we personally grade the prospects. If someone falls that we feel will truly be elite, I don't see how we pass it up. I could see the same thing with RB if we feel an elite one falls.

Now if we feel there is not a big difference between the prospects, then we can indeed wait. But same might be said for the positions of "need". Perhaps we think there will be O Line, LB, or corners just as good later in the draft.

We can worry about filling the holes later if a big impact player falls to us. That's just my perspective.
Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Walt White is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.