View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 06:35 PM   #46
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
We've seen a million times lamar go to the sideline and sulk and pout. He has some of the worst body language I've seen when the team hits a wall.
That’s one reason I’m not afraid of the Ravens come playoff time. If they get behind, Lamar goes into a shell. I still think of him as more of a running back who passes rather than a quarterback who runs, and this season hasn’t changed my mind. Couple that with his immature attitude like you describe, I think he will win games in the regular season but he won’t when the chips are down.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.