Thread: Video Games Madden 21
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 12:42 PM   #133
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Yeah, I bought it last year because Mahomes was on the cover. First time since 18, and 18 was the first time since about 2005.

I won’t buy this year. And won’t buy again until they fix franchise mode.

It’s become too goddamn hard to find games that aren’t:
1) overly focused on multiplayer modes
2) overly focused on mini transactions inside the game

I understand why they do these things, but it isn’t the gaming experience I’m looking for.
Our time is over dude. They don't care about what we want because the gamers of today spend tons on that crap and only play multiplayer games. I have several people i know that whenever I'm on PS4 they're only playing COD or Apex or Fortnite. Every single day for the past several years. You'd think they'd eventually get sick of shooting other players digital characters over and over.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.