Thread: Mock 02/10/2020
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 05:02 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I'm not sure that Fuller is even going to be considered as a true corner anymore. He finished out the season as a safety, and played much better there. He wouldn't be considered a number 3 at safety. He showed that he could start at safety and he does have corner skills. I think that prices him well above your $3 million range. But, hopefully he wants to win more rings and he will take an offer like that. But I seriously doubt it.
I dunno, maybe. 33 Safeties in the entire league make over 3.25, so basically 1 per team. Only 22 make 6+. I haven't seen enough of him at safety, really, to determine if he can get up into that tier, but what I have seen I don't really think so. You never know. I think he's really overvalued here, but who knows. We'll see in about a month.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.