Thread: Other Sports ***The Official MMA Thread***
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 12:07 PM   #9116
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
I cant see DC stepping back into the octagon unless its Jones 3 because I don't see Miocic vs DC 3 ever happening, especially not in the immediate future. If the UFC wasn't willing to give Miocic an immediate rematch after their first fight until 2 other options didn't work out then it's hard for me to believe that DC defending one time against Derrick Lewis being enough.

It's Jones or bust imo, and I dont think his family is going to be eager to watch him get murdered again so it's probably retirement. When I saw him taking off his gloves last night I thought he was going to leave them in the octagon and call it.
As much as he talked about money leading up to this fight, I wouldn’t be surprised if he took another one.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.