Thread: Other Sports ***The Official MMA Thread***
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 04:45 AM   #9112
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
There were some fantastic fights tonight, once DC started taking those hard hooks to the liver it was over. Diaz Pettis was bad ass but Romero Costa was the fight of the card
I really like DC, but some of the shit he was saying this week made rooting for Stipe easy. I am a Stipe fan and have been since his first fight in the UFC, but I was torn during the first fight because I really like DC.

Stipe defended the belt more consecutive times than any heavyweight ever, and DC said he acted like a baby by not fighting until he got the rematch. That's just ridiculous. If you have held the belt longer than anyone in the history of the UFC, you deserve an immediate rematch. And DC, and frankly most of the media, kept talking about what would be DC's next fight, kinda like him beating Stipe was a foregone conclusion.

I am thrilled that Stipe won. Diaz looked great after a long layoff. And Romero vs Costa was possibly the most obvious PED User versus PED User fight in UFC history.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.