View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 08:44 PM   #1664
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
That steak was $4.24. So you're not talking Ruth's Chris or anything. But I tenderized it well with a fork, dashed a couple tbps of Allegro marinade on it for 6hrs, sprinkled salt and pepper, and cooked each side 3 minutes. It tasted really good and wasn't tough in the slightest.

It looks a little more done in that pic than it really was. Here's a better cross section...

Oh ok. If I am going cheap steak I can usually get petite sirloin for $3.99/lb and usually just do that. I have seen chuck steak for $2.99/lb before though.

Thanks. I might as well try it sometime.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.