View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 11:28 PM   #6054
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Yea it really is amazing that it tastes as good as it does. Super easy too. I'd throw Adobo Chipotle Peppers on mine if my wife didn't hate them. About two of those in there would be an extra layer of flavor.
I have both chipotle seasoning from Frontier spices and I have adobo chipotle peppers on hand. I don't always use it but I do like it.

Quote:
I am going to start making my own salsa too. It's super easy and I don't know why I haven't been? I've tried so many salsas in the stores that were just bland that I might as well buy the ingredients I want and throw it in a blender myself. Not to mention I grow banana peppers and Sante Fe Grande peppers in the backyard, and those aren't something you find in most salsas! I'll report back on my results when the time comes that I make some.
Sounds good. I wonder how it would taste with those fruity salsas like peach, mango with red peppers etc.

Most salsas in a jar aren't that good. They taste dead. I've made it before but for ease I buy one here called Jack's that's not jarred but fresh sold in produce. It's really good. Comes in mild, medium and hot.

Quote:
That was Inmem's recipe he shared on here.
Really? Is that true? I never saw it.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.