View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 09:39 PM   #76
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes View Post
I'd be fine with the Ravens adding OBJ, I don't think his skill set matches with Lamar Jackson's strengths at all, and he can add a little cancer to that locker room.
After 1 practice he’d be like What the **** is this? I’m not blocking for this asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
People like to bash OBJ and, sure, he's a ****ing headcase. But the dude has 5 relatively full seasons (at least 12 games played) out of 6, and in all of those seasons he went over 1000 yards. I don't know what his contract status is and how tradeable he actually is but I'd love to see the Pats give him a shot if it's affordable. Right now their offensive pass-catching weapons are pee-wee league, and OBJ would give them a legitimate receiver to take some pressure out of the run box.
That would be a huge get for Cam.

I’d pay money to watch him and Belicheat interact. .
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.