Thread: Mock (5/4)
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2021, 10:41 AM   #46
MVP

We're in so much better position than last year on the offensive line.

If OBJ and Niang go down, you have Thuney (who can do it in a pinch) and Long as well as Remmers who was serviceable at RT. You're three deep at OC, two to three deep at each OG spot with last year's best and most reliable lineman in Alegretti being second or third string inside. That's immently better.

Reed is a HUGE upgrade in pass rush. Adding a Chris Jones clone is a better thing than having the same production from DE, as interior pressure wrecks the pocket, and does so quicker. People that think we haven't done enough because we haven't signed a DE are totally missing the point. I expect we will pick up a vet DE anyway, and I think you're going to see a much improved pass rush. If they DON'T pick up a vet, I think it says a lot about what they think of Tim Ward's development.

Andy will be adding new wrinkles, as the Gray pick indicates we'll see some 2 TE sets with legit weapons (and he'll play some FB, and some big slot, etc., etc.)

We still scored 30ppg in games where Sammy was out anyway.

The offensive line rebuild should make the running game much more efficient; better utilizing last year's #1 pick and forcing defenses to abandon light boxes.

We're totally fine. We're much improved over three months ago.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote