Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 06:03 PM   #641
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
My bullshit analysis of the newest trailer that I've given 5 seconds of thought to: Rey and Ren fighting in the water seems to be a juxtaposition of Anakin and Obi fighting by lava. My bet is this is the scene where Rey converts Ren to the light or gray side of the force, and thus the rise of the Skywalker name. The water will wash away his 'sins'.
Dipshit Kylo leaves his lightsaber on the ruins of the Death Star after Mary Sue stabs him in the chest with it, and then heals him enough to keep him from dying. So everything his character has done for and with the First Order up to that point is tossed aside like Luke nonchalantly chucking his father's lightsaber over the cliff, because Kylo has a post-asswhipping vision of Han Solo telling him it's never too late to return to the light.

Han Solo.

The smuggler with ZERO force ability.

Not Anakin/Vader who Kylo has been feverishly spanking his force monkey to for three ****ing films, but Han Solo.

So, dipshit goes back to Palpatine's lair with NO WEAPON, intending to join Mary Sue and help her defeat the Sith Lord. Palpatine siphons enough force essence from these two morons to rejuvenate himself to an Episode III state, and then promptly kills the village idiot who came to the gun fight with a slingshot.
A fitting end for a character so horribly written and executed.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.