Thread: Electronics Anyone Doing 3D Printing?
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 11:25 PM   #4
Starter

I've had a FlashForge Creator Pro dual head for about 6 years now.

Not really that much of a learning curve to get started, but plenty of trial and error before you have sufficient experience. Patience is definitely a virtue as you take your lumps. The nice thing is that there is usually a pretty quick answer on the web if you just input any symptoms or problems.

I've designed so many cool things over the years, solved a lot of small problems with simple 3D designs. It's a very cool and fulfilling hobby.

And yes, thingiverse.com is awesome (BTW srvy, you can print pretty much anything with a standard printer).

Printers have become very reasonably priced, a lot of people are raving about the newest Dremels as they handle a lot of the bs without any headaches (bed leveling can be a real pia the first few times you do it), issue with the Dremel is proprietary filament... about double the price iirc.

I'm certainly no expert, but I've given my machine a good workout, if you have any questions, hmu!
DawgDays is not part of the Right 53.DawgDays is not part of the Right 53.DawgDays is not part of the Right 53.DawgDays is not part of the Right 53.DawgDays is not part of the Right 53.DawgDays is not part of the Right 53.DawgDays is not part of the Right 53.DawgDays is not part of the Right 53.DawgDays is not part of the Right 53.DawgDays is not part of the Right 53.DawgDays is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote