Thread: Electronics Anyone Doing 3D Printing?
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 06:48 PM   #3
Fight, build, win!

My son's friend down the street is obsessed along with his dad with those things. They have four orange ones they put together that have reels of plastic hooked up like a sewing machine. Two others are enclosed in plexiglass his dad explained it's a kinda toxic resin that is vented out through drier vent hosing.

Honestly, I have never seen much made with one that interested me. Star Wars and the tree guy figurines. Oh, he made a Rasberry pi case for my son. I will admit the Thingiverse site has some useful looking projects. But I wonder if that requires a super expensive device.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.